Saturday, December 16, 2017

As a provider of both coarse and sea fishing trips and holidays in the Algarve, here in Southern Portugal, its always been my goal to provide access to some quality fishing experiences for my customers.

It may just be a days coarse fishing for a party of one or more anglers whilst out here on a family holiday, a dedicated 3 or 7 day fishing break for one or more anglers, either coarse fishing, specimen carp fishing or for shark or marlin in the warm waters of the Algarve coast. Either way its going to be important that they all get a quality experience and the venues and locations I take them provide the expected results, plenty of fish. In many cases their expectations are exceeded, both in terms of catches and in locations of the fisheries, many being remote, exclusive and with very beautiful scenery.

To meet these expectations, both for my own satisfaction and the satisfaction of my customers I strive to find and open up opportunities each season to fish new venues. This year has been no different, I have already brought new venues to the list and continue between commitments to seek out more, so that I can always have a water available to meet the customers need and expectations in most situations.

I have been working hard to track down the comizo barbel that we have in the Algarve, whose weights can exceed 40lb, and have located a stretch of river where these have been caught by local anglers to 20lb in the recent past and have seen their pictures to support the reports. Having located this stretch I have been busy creating access and will be fishing this over the coming weeks and months. Early trips have provided good bags of comizo's to 9lb and river carp to 18lb, both excellent sport whilst seeking out the big barbel.

I'll be fishing this venue on my own and with customers over the Summer and I'll report on what develops as it happens. The pics above are a recent trip with a customer who had a mixed bag of carp and barbel in excess of 50lbs in a short day trip.

If you fancy a day trip whilst on holiday here in the Algarve or want a dedicated 3 or 7 day sea fishing or carp fishing holiday, check out our trips here.

Look forward to taking you fishing sometime soon.

John

Contact Info

• Mr. John Bate.
  • Telephone:(00 351) 282 442292
  • Mobile Tel: 925363246
  • Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Booking Information

Copyright 2015 John Bate - Development David Batten

How to book your holiday:

Keen to get a booking or reservation made - don't delay visit our *Online Enquiry / Reservations Page*

If you wish to get more info on any of our trips then use our online booking einquiry page and tell us what type of fishing you want, how many will be coming, and when. We will then contact you to confirm your dates before you start booking flights and insurances etc. This gives us an opportunity to fine tune your trip and cater for your personal needs.

We look forward to hearing from you and organising a full holidy trip out to the Algarve or catering for you on a day out whilst out here on a family holiday.